.jpg)
Wow, what a wonderful week, at least weather-wise! It's been gorgeous! Up to the 80's for several days now, and 90's today! Shorts and tank tops are out, and everyone is enjoying getting out in the sun. I've had to work every day, but I've started pulling my camping chair out and sitting outside reading between customers. A little bit of sun is a good thing. Just wish I tanned more than burned. Ugh. Oh well, it's well worth it.
My insur. company decided not to pay for some of my medical bills. Unfortunately, they've decided to stop covering the massages. Bummer! :) But the worst thing is they aren't covering chiropractor either, and those were both things helping me tolerate the pain, and therefore avoid going to the ER more often. I've looked into getting a lawyer, but it's overwhelming, and from the looks of it, not going to help me much. Hmmm. Gotta keep working on that end of things, I guess.
I am sooo excited to have some friends coming to visit this year. So I'm looking forward to June, July, and October. I'm also trying to get to Alaska, maybe in August, so there is potential for a busy summer and fall.
Work has slowed down even more, and it is rather boring now. I'm hoping that with the good weather, people will start to get out more. I took the afternoon off today, and have to get my car in to the garage now. The front brakes and rotors need changed. Ouch. I think I'll have him change the oil while he's at it, since it's been almost 11,000 miles since the last one. Oops.
My insur. company decided not to pay for some of my medical bills. Unfortunately, they've decided to stop covering the massages. Bummer! :) But the worst thing is they aren't covering chiropractor either, and those were both things helping me tolerate the pain, and therefore avoid going to the ER more often. I've looked into getting a lawyer, but it's overwhelming, and from the looks of it, not going to help me much. Hmmm. Gotta keep working on that end of things, I guess.
I am sooo excited to have some friends coming to visit this year. So I'm looking forward to June, July, and October. I'm also trying to get to Alaska, maybe in August, so there is potential for a busy summer and fall.
Work has slowed down even more, and it is rather boring now. I'm hoping that with the good weather, people will start to get out more. I took the afternoon off today, and have to get my car in to the garage now. The front brakes and rotors need changed. Ouch. I think I'll have him change the oil while he's at it, since it's been almost 11,000 miles since the last one. Oops.
No comments:
Post a Comment