Saturday, June 6, 2009
headed for the big city!!!
I'm going to NYC! I leave tomorrow morning on my first train ride, and it will be headed down to the city to visit some friends from Idaho. I'm so excited! It's been crazy trying to juggle between doctor appts, car rentals, trying to get the shop ready for the week, doing stuff at home, packing (which hasn't been started as of yet), etc. You get the picture. Anyways, I should have some pics up from the trip in a week or so. I'll be gone until Friday, and am looking forward to some time away. The weather here is amazing today - a slight breeze, sunny with a few clouds, a litttle too warm, but the breeze makes it feel great! I just finished working, and as of 5 minutes ago bought my train tickets, and now I'm trying to figure out how I'll get the rental car returned to Brunswick (1/2 hr drive), after just finding out they closed at 12pm, though my car wasn't due back till 5pm. Hmmm. I'll try to be better at keeping up with this blog since I have more time on my hands this week. Right. We'll see how that goes. :) God bless you all. I think of so many of you that I wish I could see as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment