It's been a busy couple weeks. I'm back in NY now. The jet lag coming back was awful, and took several days to get used to this time zone again. At which point I began dealing with some physical stuff that took a full week to get over. The doctor's think it was just from having so much going on, not much sleep, and dehydration. My blood pressure ended up dropping extremely low a couple times, but the part that was making me nervous was that during those times, I couldn't taste anything and I was numb head to toe. Let me tell you, when you're already feeling really weird (due to the low BP) and then your senses have gone, it's a bit scary. But it's over now, and I'm doing much better.
The other thing that has kept me busy this past week has been car shopping. I HATE car salesmen with a passion! Nothing worse out there, in my opinion. I get so flustered, but it has helped to have a friend who is a car salesman himself, and also a few friends who are mechanics, so they've been able to offer advice from time to time. Still haven't found the right car yet, but hope to soon.
I was on a waiting list for a rental for the first week, so I was stranded in Hoosick Falls, which didn't help matters any. Now that I have my little rented cobalt, I'm back out there getting things done, or at least attempting to.
It's been good to see so many people since I've been back, but I already miss Alaska!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment