Saturday, March 26, 2011

The Rehearsal Dinner and Wedding Day Preparations

On Friday, since I wasn't actually in the wedding, I went home after we finished decorating the reception hall, and decorated the house for the rehearsal dinner. Some of the balloons didn't make it all the way home, so I ended up making two trips to Bennington for them. Zachary spent every spare moment he had on my new IPad.  

 When the wedding party got to the house, we spent the evening hanging out, eating pizza and shrimp, and relaxing while we visited.
 
Left to right: Zachary, Monty, Iuli, Johnny, Seth, and David. 














Left to right: Alli, Laura, Hannah, Lita, me.




 After dinner, Mark taught Laura a few of the swing dance moves.




The day of the wedding arrived, and with it came a flurry of activity. The girls got to the church early to do our hair and get dressed.



Joanna, Hannah, and I. 











 
Ben and Uncle Bruce. 
  





Ben, Zachary, and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment