Thursday, September 29, 2011

NY - Part 2

So my plan was to finish telling you about the trip that next morning. Yeah, well, it didn't quite work out like that. Like so often happens, I jumped right into the busyness of life, work, and car problems, forgetting to get back on here until now.
Going back to NY. We spent 2 great days at my parents' farm, hanging out with the family, letting my little sister show off the new calves and sheep, and exploring the land. I even managed to attract a ton of mosquitos, and came back from a walk with Scott with a forehead all swollen from mosquito bites! All in all, a fun trip, and we made the drive back to Boston with no problems. As we traveled for over 24 hours to get home, I was reminded yet again on our trip back how long of a journey it is from coast to coast!
It was a wonderful trip, and so good to get back and see my family again.

No comments:

Post a Comment