I'm done moving, and loving my living situation. It's working so well to be with the Pattersons. Joanna works during the day, so I take the kids - Gabe(11) and Isabeau(3) to any appts they have, and pick Isabeau up from school/daycare on Joanna's two late days at work. Gabe has football practice several evenings, so Joanna and/or I will usually take Isabeau out to watch him, and she enjoys the playground right beside the football field. His first game was the other day, and he played very well. Their team won, something like 25-0. We're proud of him.
Isabeau is quite the talker. I don't think she stops talking for more than a couple seconds at a time from the moment she wakes up till she goes to sleep at night. I love her, but at times it is a bit much. Ok, a lot too much. :) She has more 'friends' (stuffed animals) than I've seen in my life! Her room is filled with books and 'friends', all of which are usually on the floor within minutes of cleaning the room. Oh well. She loves cuddling, and often comes to join me on my cot or gets me to come to wherever she is.
Joanna is one of my closest friends here, and she is always an encouragement to me. No matter what is going on, she's willing to listen and offer advice if she can.
So all in all, living in Hoosick Falls isn't as bad as I thought it would be. But then, I'm not out and about in HF either. Time will tell.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment