Monday, September 28, 2009

the days of relaxation - NOT!

So much for having time off to relax! Between taking the kids to doctor appts, picking up and taking care of Isabeau 2 days a week, dealing with unemployment and other paperwork, all my doctor appts, and all of the other things that come up in between, I am pretty busy.
The last few days have been CRAZY! I went apple picking on Saturday with my friends Joanna, Gabe, and Isabeau, who I live with. It was so much fun, and the kids had just as much fun as Joanna and I did. A beautiful day, perfect for getting out and enjoying the weather. I'll be putting some pictures up soon. I finished off the day by going out to dinner with my family and some friends from CO who were visiting.
Yesterday my wonderful brother Seth came over to put up a shelf in my room (I have no clue how to find the studs), so it's starting to have a lived in effect, rather than a 'guest room' feel. Since our friends were leaving in the afternoon, I went over to visit for awhile after church. Mom made an awesome meal, complete with fried chicken, etc. Mmm.
So today my shoulder has bothered me quite a bit. Actually, the last week or so the pain has been worse again. So I have an appt set up for another procedure. Hope it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment