Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Hassles of Being a Crew Leader (otherwise known as a CL)

I can't believe it is already the middle of May! Unfortunately, the heat didn't last, and we've been back to cold, cold, cold weather, with rain, clouds, and overall dreariness.

My life has not slowed down in the slightest, and if anything, seems crazier. I began with 17 people on my crew for the Census, laid off three, had one quit, am 'not-quite-firing' three more today, and just had three more new ones added yesterday. My entire crew has problems I have to resolve for them each day, and I have to meet individually with each one in their job area each day. So I am constantly on the go. Back and forth between W Hoosick, Petersburg, Hoosick Falls, Johnsonville, White Creek, and everywhere in between. I'm seeing all sorts of roads that aren't even on the map! If I wasn't always in such a hurry I'd thoroughly enjoy every moment. Right now, it's off to work again.

No comments:

Post a Comment