Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Countdown To ALASKA!!!!!

31 hours, 11 min till take-off; 47 hours, 9 min till touchdown in Anchorage! Not that I'm excited or anything. Plans are starting to take shape, and I can't wait to begin! However, things here in NY aren't going as quickly or as smoothly as I'd hoped. I started packing tonight, and tomorrow I'm going to have to finish, in and around a million other things I have to do and places I have to be. It will come together, but at the moment I'm not sure how.
So, for the next couple months, I'll be writing about "Life in Alaska". Hope you can enjoy the trip with me through this blog. Almost as good as being there...well, not really. If you get a chance you still need to go there and experience it for yourself. But until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment