Tuesday, May 3, 2011
New Apartment
I was blessed to have a great apartment for the last few months, but the time has come to move, since I need to be out of the one I'm in now by May 15. I've been looking around for awhile, but it's ridiculous just how much people can get away with charging here! Most places are at least $1000/mo for a small 1 bedroom economy apt. Craziness! However, I finally found one that will be perfect for me, and I signed the lease yesterday. I'm so excited! My landlords are wonderful, and old friends of my family. The apartment is overlooking the lake, and has lots of windows and plenty of room. Another bonus is that it's right down the road from the apartment I'm in now, so moving won't be too difficult. I'm looking forward to walking to work this summer. Now I just have to get the moving done, which is NOT one of my favorite activities.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment