Wednesday, January 18, 2012

My Life

A lot has been going on in the last couple months. I've focused most of my time and energy outside of work (what little there is of it) on photography. I now have a Facebook page for AK Girl Photography for those of you who have that, but my main site is http://www.akgirlphotography.smugmug.com/. I regularly update both with my latest pictures. The 2012 calendars were by far the most popular during the last couple months, but lately the larger prints have also been selling well. My latest venture has been Valentine's Day cards. I think they turned out great, but that's just me. :-)

Work has finally calmed down some. Gotta admit, three months of 20-25 hrs overtime a week completely depleted my energy level, and I was more than happy to get back to somewhat more 'normal' hours at the beginning of the year. I'm back to only 10-15 hrs required OT each week, and it's been wonderful! It had already taken it's toll though, and for the first time in years, I was sick for a week or so. During that time, I realized just how much I HATE being sick. Ugh.

Alaska is wonderful, and I'm still loving it. I can't wait til summer when it's light again, since at the moment I only have about an hour of daylight (if that) left by the time I get off work. Not so much photography gets done that way, unfortunately.

No comments:

Post a Comment