Sunday, February 28, 2010

Winter At Last

We are finally getting the snow that says 'winter'. Last week there was up to 5 feet in places around the area. Then it rained and melted most of it. More coming this week probably. Much of the area lost power, including my parents' house. My apartment didn't, and I've been nice and warm through all the cold weather.
I've been doing physical therapy for 2 weeks now, and I'm very encouraged that my range of motion is improving, though it's a very slow process. 1 step forward, 2 steps back seems to be how it goes much of the time.
Please keep Seth and his troop in your prayers. They have finished training and are just waiting to head overseas, within a week or so probably. His 1st Sgt says they are as prepared as they can be, but they are sure to hit the ground running when they arrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment