A few days ago, I went out to a bonfire at White Sands with some friends. It was a perfect night for it, and we had a blast. We started the evening with 10 or 12 young people, but many of them left fairly early, so by the end there were just 5 of us. We made s'mores, enjoyed the beach, and took pictures of the moon. The boys set off fireworks in the moonlight, and we had the sparklers out as well. Kind of interesting that our group happened to be a fire fighter and his wife, state trooper and his wife, and a dispatcher, so we jokingly decided that between us, we would have things under control if anything happened. :-) I found new friends, which is always a good thing, and I'm looking forward to hanging out with both couples this summer.






I love sparklers! These are such fun photos. Oh, and every time I check out your blog I keep laughing about how you need to change the name now, and then I forget to tell you.
ReplyDeleteYeah, you're right, Mer. Keep reminding me, ok? Love you, sweetie!
ReplyDelete