.jpg)
The Ingrassia's (Steve and Sharis) have decorated their house beautifully, and I love it!
This is insane! This afternoon Sharis and I headed out to do some errands, and then picked up Panera Bread for lunch on the way back. It had started to snow as we were at Walmart, and on the way home we did a 180 on black ice. Thankfully we were going slow, but it was definitely an adrenaline rush for me, as we came to a stop a few feet away from a telephone pole after fishtailing all over the road. We made it home with no further incidents, and it was a good story to tell the others.

Needless to say, I am staying with Steve and Sharis at least one more night (it's 1 1/2 hr drive back to their parents' place). Besides, I wanted to stay anyways, since we are having plenty of time to hang out and have fun. These are some pictures of their house. Steve has a 3
screen setup for his video games, as well as a big screen tv right in front of him and one behind him. The three dogs, Kelsey, Mickey, and Tito came running when we opened the cupboard. Smart dogs - they can open the doors, etc.
The snow hasn't stopped, and when I went outside at almost 10pm, the snow was all the way up to the top of my knees! One of the dogs tried to go out, but promptly sank in over his head in the snow, which was pretty funny. Poor Kelsey. It was at least 18-20" last I checked, and still snowing. We're going to be snowed in tomorrow, and possibly Monday. Not sure yet. I don't mind all that much; Sharis and Steve have fast become very good friends of mine. Here are a few pics of the snow at the house.
I've missed having someone so close to my age around. Sharis is 28, and we've done everything from Christmas shopping to wrapping gifts, to having tea while watching Sat morning cartoons. Steve has been telling me all about his favorite game, World of Warcraft. It's way beyond me, but I've been enjoying watching him play, and he doesn't mind in the slightest talking me through what he's doing as he plays, which makes it interesting for me to watch, and keeps my mind off the pain. 
This is insane! This afternoon Sharis and I headed out to do some errands, and then picked up Panera Bread for lunch on the way back. It had started to snow as we were at Walmart, and on the way home we did a 180 on black ice. Thankfully we were going slow, but it was definitely an adrenaline rush for me, as we came to a stop a few feet away from a telephone pole after fishtailing all over the road. We made it home with no further incidents, and it was a good story to tell the others.

Needless to say, I am staying with Steve and Sharis at least one more night (it's 1 1/2 hr drive back to their parents' place). Besides, I wanted to stay anyways, since we are having plenty of time to hang out and have fun. These are some pictures of their house. Steve has a 3
screen setup for his video games, as well as a big screen tv right in front of him and one behind him. The three dogs, Kelsey, Mickey, and Tito came running when we opened the cupboard. Smart dogs - they can open the doors, etc. The snow hasn't stopped, and when I went outside at almost 10pm, the snow was all the way up to the top of my knees! One of the dogs tried to go out, but promptly sank in over his head in the snow, which was pretty funny. Poor Kelsey. It was at least 18-20" last I checked, and still snowing. We're going to be snowed in tomorrow, and possibly Monday. Not sure yet. I don't mind all that much; Sharis and Steve have fast become very good friends of mine. Here are a few pics of the snow at the house.

I've missed having someone so close to my age around. Sharis is 28, and we've done everything from Christmas shopping to wrapping gifts, to having tea while watching Sat morning cartoons. Steve has been telling me all about his favorite game, World of Warcraft. It's way beyond me, but I've been enjoying watching him play, and he doesn't mind in the slightest talking me through what he's doing as he plays, which makes it interesting for me to watch, and keeps my mind off the pain.
No comments:
Post a Comment