Friday, December 4, 2009

Thanksgiving Day!
















God is so good. A friend of mine and her two kids were able to come over to my parents house for Thanksgiving dinner, as well as a bunch of relatives, and even my brother who has been activated for deployment to Iraq shortly. Lots of laughs. Our little miss Isabeau (4) has fallen in love with Zachary, and spends as much time as possible in his presence. All the kids took off after dinner up to the barn where JJoy and Zachary introduced us to 'Extreme Bowling'. They had a lane set up with 2x2 lengths of wood, complete with a side strip for rolling the bowling ball (nerf ball) back to the bowler. Plastic pins finished out the bowling alley. Zachary, Gabe and I also tackled the ping pong, which I had not even attempted in years. When the adults joined us 'kids' up there, Joanna and I challenged each other as well. Everyone enjoyed the day and between mom and Joanna (my friend) there was plenty of food and some to spare.

No comments:

Post a Comment