Friday, April 9, 2010
Census Fun and Games
I was called and asked if I wanted to work. So all day yesterday and all day today I've been down doing paperwork at the Albany US Census office. It's not difficult, but it was frustrating at times, due to the stupidity and lack of common sense being used down there. It's ridiculous how much I'm redoing of other peoples' work. My project this morning has been re-alphabetizing over 1300 names that had supposedly already been done. For the most part it was, but there were a lot of mistakes. Now I'm sitting waiting for them to find work for me to do. Either that or lunchbreak at noon. There have already been a couple meetings behind closed doors because of the bosses all having different opinions about how to do things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment