In the 60's all week, and I'm loving it! I'm attempting to get back in shape, so I've been out walking every day. After not being able to exercise or do much of anything since surgery, I'm thoroughly enjoying my freedom. My doctor is so happy with my progress that I can now lift up to 10lbs (though my therapist isn't too sure about going from 0 to 10lbs all at once). Of course, if it gets worse again I lose that privilege, but for now, I'll take what I can get. :)
I hope to get some pictures up soon. Due to the fact that I can't upload pictures via my blackberry phone (or at least I don't know how), and I don't have internet at my apartment, and therefore I've been using my phone to post things, I've neglected the photos. Soon, though. And then there will be a bunch, I'm sure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment