Wednesday, March 24, 2010
TV/DVD Player? Maybe?
Yesterday a friend from the armory gave me a tv/dvd player. Just a wee bit later than he intended. I think of Dan as a brother, but I also have gotten to know many of his weaknesses in the years I've known him. One of which is that he is NEVER in a hurry, and often forgets things - for a LONG time. Which is why a couple of us have been giving him a hard time for telling me he'd bring the tv with him, oh, about a month ago. Ron and I both started teasing him the other day, and he shocked me (in a good way) when he went home on his lunch break to pick it up, and actually remembered to bring it in! So now it is sitting in the back of my car waiting for a couple macho guys to carry it in for me. At least I'm a step in the right direction!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment