
I'll write more later, but for now, I had to at least mention that last night Chris Bushell and I went out looking for bears, and saw one at Salonie Creek out in Bells Flats! Got a good video, and a couple pictures. I wish it was closer, but you can still see the fish in his mouth after he splashed around chasing the salmon awhile. Fun to see! We also saw a grey fox, rabbit, and 2 deer. We almost saw another bear, but it had wandered into the bushes right before we got there, according to other bystanders. :( We'll try again another day. Before that, I spent some time chatting with one friend in the morning, and then with my friend Beverly and her two kids after that, followed by an hour or so at KPD with another friend. One of the officers there is German, and a news crew from Germany had come over to film him for a show there called My Precinct. So we pulled it up online and watched it while we talked. When I left there, I hiked Barameter Mtn with another friend. Ian and I were maybe 1/4 way up when my cousin John caught up to us for the rest of the hike. I'll have pictures up later of that. It was a great day.

No comments:
Post a Comment