Monday, August 23, 2010
Chiropractor
On Friday I had a chiropractor appointment, but since the regular guy was on vacation, I was treated by another gal who was filling in for him. She wasn't nearly as good as he is, and I was hurting worse by the end of treatment. She tried several times to adjust my back, but it only hurt. All weekend my ribs have hurt where she had adjusted, and I still can't turn at all without sharp pain. I didn't want to make a big deal of it, but when I went in for my massage this morning, I skipped being adjusted since the same lady was there. When I mentioned it to the massage therapist, she told me they'd already had 4 people complain that they felt way worse since she treated them. So, I'm going back to Dr. Lewis on Wed to see if he can re-adjust me back to 'normal'.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment