It was -17 when I woke up yesterday, with windchill of close to -40. I'm slowly getting used to this weather, but I'll be thrilled when it gets a little warmer. Cary went out to check the headlight in my car, and found that my car was frozen. It was a good thing I didn't have all that far to go, since it was almost noon before the brakes had thawed out enough to safely drive. Not that I minded having a few hours to relax and chat. By the time I left, the roads were clear and I made from 3 Forks to Missoula in under three hours.
The weather is slightly warmer here, at 9 above zero. We've been enjoying a quiet day, and are about to watch a good movie. Hope you are all enjoying a restful and thankful Thanksgiving day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment