Saturday, November 27, 2010

Journey to Alaska - 4

I arrived in Spokane, WA on Friday morning, and took several hours to hang out with my brother, Eric. We headed out to a cafe for lunch, and then I began the drive down to Moscow. Eric's twin, Mark, had to work, but we waved as we passed on the highway. :) The road wasn't too bad, though one car had flipped, and another was in the ditch. I had a chance to hang out with a good friend for a few hours, and then to catch up with a family I haven't seen in years.

This morning my mission was to hunt down a set of tire chains and a headlight. First, however, I had a nice chat with some other friends. Between the headlight and chains I was sent all over town, and finally came up with both. Today was our late Thanksgiving dinner with my aunt, uncle, and grandmother. We had an enjoyable day, putting together puzzles and eating...a lot. The pie was done before the turkey, so we changed things up a bit and had dessert first. And last. Yep, it was yummy. :-)

The day is over, and tomorrow is coming quickly. Good night, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment